addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hong Kong Business Owners Message Board › I would love to help if you give me a chance.

I would love to help if you give me a chance.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am a 2nd year International Business student at Leeds University. I am looking for opportunities to undertake a summer internship in Hong Kong. Ideally from small to medium businesses that would provide a challenge.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to gain work experience and contribute. If you are looking for extra help over the summer, please feel free to contact me via e-mail: bn11wlsi@leeds.ac.uk or on meetup. I would love to hear from you.