I will arrive early and setup a large tarp for us. In the hoagies spirit please bring some goodies to share . I would bring food or eat before you get to the park as food lines can take over an hour.
WEDNESDAY JULY 17 th, 2018
Pre-Screening Performance at 7PM, Film Begins at Sundown
7PM: Cultural Performances & Food Offerings
Nightfall: Film begins
Directed by Mo Scarpellio
2019 / 86 mins
Programmed by Rooftop Films
A brand new condominium has shot up in the Ethiopian countryside, pushing farmers off their land for the construction, promising thousands of others a “better” way of life. Anbessa follows one boy caught between the two as he navigates modernization on his own terms in order to survive in a brave new world.
Anbessa is preceded by a short film:
The Orphan / O Órfão (Brazil)
Directed by Carolina Markowicz
2018 / 15 minutes
NY HIKING & OUTDOOR ADVENTURE GROUP LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Waiver of liability
• You agree when you sign up for this group or any of the events that you have read and understand the below.
• If you join us for a hike (or any other event), please understand that you are responsible for your own preparedness and well-being and will hold no one else liable in case of injury or mishap. You agree not to hold the Organizer, Assistant Organizers, or any other members of the NY Hiking & Outdoor Adventure Group responsible for any injuries, mishaps, or any other situation that may happen at a planned event or during transport to and from a planned event. You are responsible to research the event, know the area, and bring the proper gear. When applicable, you should review topographic maps and trail features carefully. Understanding the topography of a hike is key to knowing where you are, where you're going, and how to get back.
• The NY Hiking & Outdoor Adventure Group does not provide liability insurance for the protection of individuals who may participate in any of the events planned by the Organizer or Assistant Organizers.
• This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability.
• Your attendance on an event signifies that you have read and accept the terms of this liability waiver. By signing up for this group or event you understand that you are attending all events AT YOUR OWN RISK. Organizers and Assistant Organizers of this group are just that, we organize the events and participate together as friends. We are not licensed guides and there are no leaders on these events. You are your own leader - This is YOUR event.