addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

HTML5Rocks@SG Message Board › Hello - sharing projects?

Hello - sharing projects?

anthony
anthonycosgrave
Navan, IE
Post #: 1
Hi all,

Apologies if this is not the place to post this sort of thing!

I've been tinkering with HTML5 for over 2 years with a particular focus on mobile and games. I recently finished a quick project on a mobile version of "BreakOut" that uses DeviceOrientation events to control the paddle i.e. you tilt your phone/tablet to move the paddle.

Here's the link: TiltOut

I'm aware of problems with some Android devices (I don't currently own one to test I'm afraid).

Thanks,

Anthony