Yesterday · 11:00 AM
Learn how to create a safe toxic free environment in your home for you and your family by implementing some simple tips and strategies that are budget friendly and fun. Find out how making these simple changes can greatly improve your health. Please join Nessia on Saturday December 3rd, 2016 from 11-2 p.m.for this amazing workshop on how to Detox your Home! For Ticket information and to Register please follow the link: http://www.trinitystarr.com/TrinityStarr/Detox_Your_Home.html
Please email with any question: [masked]
In this workshop you will:
• Learn how to read food product labels and identify which common chemicals you want to avoid and what alternatives you might be able to implement as safe substitutes.
• Learn how to optimize your kitchen and pantry with the safest products available, while on a budget.
• Learn how to identify the most toxic chemicals in common household cleaning supplies.
• Learn how to make your own home made, budget friendly, toxic free cleaning products.
• Learn the most common chemicals found in your beauty care products.
• Learn what safe ingredients and brands to look for in beauty care products.
• Make and take home some non toxic beauty products.
• Take home a fun DIY recipe guide and instructional packet to aid you in your transition.
Make & Take Home:
• All Purpose Cleaner
• Teeth Whitener
• Make Up Remover
Ticket Pricing: $50 for single Ticket / $80 for a pair (bring a friend rate).