Needs a location
What are We Going to DO : We Will try to visit 3 waterfalls in Adilabad District in 2 days.
WHO can join : Anyone who is sportive, bare the incovenience of "Travel More" & LOve Being in Nature.
Where : Nearby Nirmal, Adilabad District.
Difficulty level : Easy.
2 Days - Will Leave on Friday Night and back to Hyderabad by Sunday Night.
Saptagundalu waterfalls located in Sirpur(U) mandal near pittaguda village inside jungle. As the name says, there are 7 waterfalls spread in a distance over 15Kms out of which only 3 waterfalls are accessible that too on Foot. One has to walk about 3-4 Kms into jungle to visit these magnificent waterfalls. These waterfalls are also called as Mitte waterfalls by local people.
Gayatri Waterfalls :
Gayatri waterfalls, a very less known waterfall is on Kadem River, a tributary of Godavari River. It is located at a very secluded place inside deep forest near Neredigonda in Adilabad district. Gayatri waterfall is also called as Gadidha Gundam or Mukdi Gundam by villagers. It Is a wonderful sight to see this waterfall plunging down 100ft into the valley to create this magnificent beauty.
For More Info : http://mytravelore.blogspot.in/2013/11/our-trek-to-gayatri-waterfalls-adilabad.html
Video of Flooding Gayatri Waterfalls at its Peak because of heavy rainfall during last years trip
Note: Waterfalls wont be as huge as seen in the video always.
Kanakai waterfall is located in Adilabad district near a small village in Bazarhatnoor Mandal. Kanakai waterfall is also called as Kanakadurga waterfalls. The place has significant importance in the ancient history. People from nearby villages come here to the temple of Goddess kanakaDurga.
For More Info : http://mytravelore.blogspot.in/2013/10/Kanakaiwaterfalls.html
DAY 0 : Start our journey around 1030 PM (Friday night) in a Private Vehicle.
DAY 1 : SaturDay
0630AM : Reach base village of saptagundalu/pittaguda waterfalls, Spend some time near waterfalls and start for Kanakai Waterfalls by afternoon.
0200 PM : Reach Kanakai waterfalls, We can spend good time in the pools of kanakai waterfalls and reach Nirmal by evening. Will take accomodation in a hotel.
DAY 2 : Sunday
0700 AM : Start for base Village and start trekking to Gayatri waterfalls. Need to carry packed lunch. Visit waterfalls and start back.
0330 PM : Start back to Hyderabad.
1000 PM : Reach Hyderabad and Say BYE BYE.
Things to bring:
1) A Rucksack / haversack, in other words a bag u can put all your stuff in and hang on ur back, try to keep the bag less then 5 kgs
2) water - 2 lts
3) walking /trekking /sport shoes
4) Torch / Flashlight /headlight
5) track pants/ loose trousers - full length T Shirt and other Toiletries needed.
6) Mosquito repellent.
7) Toiletries required
8) Sleeping bags or blankets.
9) Photo Id (any valid card with photograph and signature on it)
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) ladies and gents accommodation is separate in rooms.
5) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
6) No Swimming into the pools as it is risky.
Cost : Approx 2600 /- (Includes Travel & Accommodation -- Excludes Food & water
Pay using Paytm/Tez/Phone Pe @[masked]
upi id :[masked]@ybl