Hack & Learn - Open Coding Sessions are a chance to work on projects, self-study coding, and generally hang out with other learners.
• No fixed agenda, so it's okay to dip in or out at different times.
• Light snacks will be provided.
• Our members vary in experience, some being professionals in software development working on side-projects, and others brand-new spending this time following online tutorials.
• Maintaining an inclusive, welcoming coding environment is a high priority. We are committed to following the Contributor's Covenent Code of Conduct. (https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct)
• Just broadly curious about learning to code in general? Even if you don't know coding, feel free to show up to get some tips of where to start. We do have some development computers to spare, but bring your laptop nonetheless.
• Space + light snacks provided by Kickstart Coding