First and Third Mondays! Get Expert Advice for Maker Production
Description: Sierra College Center for Applied Competitive Technologies and Hacker Lab has partnered with SME Sacramento Valley to offer design for manufacturing advice along with access and introductions to local manufacturing resources. The office hours will be staffed by volunteers from the local SME chapter with backgrounds and experience in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering and product life cycle development. Drop in during office hours and get your manufacturing problems solved!
• Desire input on materials sourcing?
• Interested in product design review?
• Need to make a prototype using 3D printing?
• Want to find a local manufacturer for your product?
• Seeking to make your manufacturing process more efficient?
Visit us during office hours!
SME Manufacturing Advice Office Hours:
Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
First Monday of the Month – Hacker Lab Powered by Sierra College
4804 Granite Dr., Rocklin, CA 95677
Third Monday of the Month – Hacker Lab Midtown Sacramento
1715 I St, Sacramento, CA 95811
(dates excluding Dec. 5, Dec. 19 & Jan. 2)