addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacker Lab Message Board › Grand Opening Tomorrow! (Kinda!)

Grand Opening Tomorrow! (Kinda!)

Gina L.
GinaLujan
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Hey Everyone,

Thought I would chime in since tomorrow is our first day open! Whooo hooo! Super excited! All the permanent desks are rented but one! That is too cool!

We have a space of residents who are Engineers, Coders, Founders, Designers, Artists, & all around Renaissance Men!

We will be planning an open house "PARTY" and a couple more lab days before the Hackathon.
Charles is planning on having a hardware day as well as a Securing Your Code class.

We also currently have one volunteer to run The Lab at night. So coolio! THANKS YURI!

I obtained a hardware desk over the weekend! I am so stoked.

We are adding a wishlist to The Lab's website. If you are looking to get a Floater Membership you can save bucks buy purchasing items we need. It will be up on our site in the next 24 hours.

So we will be open tomorrow. Internet will be on after noon. I will be there until 6:30pm daily until we can get some more night people.

Come in and check it out soon!

See you around!

Gina