addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacker Lab Message Board › Need To Build Prototype – 21st Century Electronic Soft-tipped Dartboard - Yo

Need To Build Prototype – 21st Century Electronic Soft-tipped Dartboard - You will be compensated

David
user 9506816
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 18
I am the co-inventor of the newly PATENTED electronic soft-tipped dartboard with the FIRST EVER Digital Target Ring which replaces the static numbering ring with digital graphics.

I am looking for a person or group of people who can build this into a prototype. It won’t be easy but the person or people who can help me take this from design to working prototype will be compensated well for their work.

If you are interested in learning more and have the experience in designing and working with digital hardware and electronics, I am looking for you. Please call me at 916-868-1837 or email me at d.hopkins38@hotmail.com