addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hackerpreneurs Message Board › Meetup details changed: หาเงินล้านแบบ Passive Income ด้วย IT รอบที่ 2 / P

Meetup details changed: หาเงินล้านแบบ Passive Income ด้วย IT รอบที่ 2 / Passive Income by IT

Citec E.
user 45398242
Group Organizer
Bangkok, TH
เลื่อนการสัมมนา /  Event Postponed

เรียนท่านผู้เข้าร่วมอบรมหลักสุตร Passive Income by IT ทุกท่าน
เนื่องด้วยยอดผู้เข้าอบรมไม่ครบตามจำนวน­ที่กำหนด ผู้จัดจึงขอเลื่อนการอบรมรอบที่สองไปเป็นว­ันที่ 26 ตุลาคม 2556 นี้เวลา 16:00 -  18:00 นะครับ หากมีปัญหาใดติดต่อสอบถามได้ที่ 02-2796545
รายละเอียดกิจกรรม:
http://www.meetup.com/CITEC-Hacker-Space/events/146045122/­
======== ENGLISH ===============
Since the amount of audience is not meet the expectation. We would like to postpone this event to Oct 26th at 16:00 - 18:00.  If you got any question feel free to let me know.

http://www.meetup.com/CITEC-Hacker-Space/events/146045122/­
When: Saturday, October 26, 2013 1:00 PM
Where: CITEC (Hacker) Space
40/2 Pradipat soi 13 Samsen-Nai Phayathai
Bangkok
02-2796545
Price: $15.75 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.