addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Toronto Message Board › Shut Up and Code with BuzzData — please specify plans beforehand

Shut Up and Code with BuzzData — please specify plans beforehand

momoko p.
user 8662700
Vancouver, BC
Hey all,

I just realized some people who have already RSVPed might not read how the format of the workshop has changed, so I thought I'd clarify in an email:

If you plan to attend the get-together this Saturday, please indicate (in the comment section of the meetup) what you plan to work on/want to learn at the meetup beforehand (see Meetup description if you need help with this). That way I can help coordinate to your needs.

I've noticed that some people tend to RSVP as if it's an FB Like button or something, which ends up repelling others who really want to come but think there's no room.

If you're gonna come, have a plan in mind and commit the time, yo!

See you there! Momoko