addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Toronto Message Board › Untether Talks

Untether Talks

A former member
Post #: 8
Hey fellow MUXers,

There's an awesome event coming to Toronto soon-the likes of which I'm sure none of you have attended.

If you're a startup in the mobile realm you need to attend.

I got a 25% discount code for friends of Plastic Mobile, but if you're a student or startup, the organizer (the host of Untether TV) will consider giving you a bigger discount.

Now before you run off and start negotiating please remember that this is a 2 day conference complete with food, drink, and an after party at Steam Whistle brewery all included. Not to mention the brilliant presenters.

I can't even be there for both days and I'm getting a ticket. So worth it.

UNTETHER.talks: June 26-27, 2012, at the Glenn Gould Studio.
The flux of a world gone mobile has created as many questions as it has opportunities for the future. Enter UNTETHER.talks: a two-day summit where the brightest minds in mobile look to answer these questions and apprehend the opportunities.
Over the two days, attendees will be exposed to a broad view of the sweeping business, consumer and personal changes brought on by mobile, including a continued metamorphosis of the way we will shop, pay and learn.
UNTETHER.talks is intended for anyone interested in understanding how mobile is set to change our lives and livelihoods. http://www.untetherta...­
For startups and students: Please email untether@gmail.com to receive a discount code The Plastic discount code is PlasticMobile (case sensitive) and is worth 25% off the regular ticket price