addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacks/Hackers Atlanta Message Board › Java... work hard/play hard :)

Java... work hard/play hard :)

A former member
Post #: 29
Hey Everyone,

I have an awesome opportunity I'm excited to share...

I’m currently partnered with a leading firm dedicated to the insurance industry here in Atlanta. This fast changing environment is also very laid back with a family like atmosphere. They are growing and are seeking a Java Developer who’s goal oriented and can work with minimal supervision. As a part of this team, you can enjoy not only great benefits like an awesome 401K plan and 3 weeks PTO, but also participate in charity work such as raising funds for St. Judes and St. Baldwicks.

Who do you know that would be interested in this opportunity?

Thank you in advance! :)

Tina
www.ashleyellis.com/tina-lopez