addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hadoop-DC Message Board › Enterprise Data Engineer Opportunity in NoVA

Enterprise Data Engineer Opportunity in NoVA

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello - I'm a manager on a Lockheed Martin program that supports a government customer that is looking to implement a redesigned enterprise architecture from the ground-up that incorporates multiple relational and non-relational data stores that house multiple petabytes of data to support a critical national mission. This is the first time our group has pursued non-relational technologies and is eagerly seeking a resource that can immediately start aiding our foundation team by providing deployment, integration, and development support for not only Hadoop, but other technologies including MongoDB, Objectivity, and data virtualization products that combine the ability to access a combination of relational and non-relational products.

Candidates should possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph prior to start, but due to the criticality of the position, we may be able to sponsor the clearance. All work will be performed at the customer site located in the Dulles area.

I'm interested in talking to anyone that may be interested in the position, so please feel free to contact me via email (wumarkus AT hotmail) and we can set something up.

Thanks,
Mark