Somewhere in Halifax, Halifax, NS
A Women’s Workshop with Dawn Carson
Tuition: $50 Registration required
The moon cycles of women influence hormones. In this workshop you’ll learn the basics of your hormonal system, and how to use it to replenish your body with vitality, your mind with peace, and your spirit with balance. A vibrant, purposeful and fulfilling life through menopausal transition will be the focal point of our afternoon retreat.
We all find ourselves physically fatigued, mentally disempowered, and spiritually empty, at least to some degree. Give yourself the gift of a few hours sanctuary and retreat to recharge and renew.
Topics of discussion and practice include:
1. Understanding your endocrine system & how your hormones may be affecting your symptoms.
2. The rejuvenating and restorative yoga practices to energize the deeper systems of our body and to harmonize your hormones.
3. Best practices for sleep, hot flashes, night sweats, stress, mental fogginess and oh some many more.
4. Yogic philosophy and practice are increasingly being used therapeutically to help women rebalance during menopause. Find sanctuary in their unique application with asana (postures), meditation and pranayama (breath work).
5. Introduction to meditative techniques for recapturing our scattered mind to make it focused, sharp, and aware.
There is a special magic when a group of like-minded women, who all share a strong desire to live well, gather. When you give more to yourself you have more to offer others. 2016 PROGRAMS:
October 9th Therapeutic Approach Yoga Studio – Halifax
For more information contact: [masked]
To register: [masked] or call[masked]
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: Advance registration is required, there is some paperwork to complete before the workshop . http://www.yogastudio.ns.ca/yoga-schedule/featured-workshop
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.