This is a group for anyone wishing to experience more through photography. There will be workshops offering technical and creative opportunities as well as outdoor adventures/meetups to capture incredible images! All skill levels welcome. Instruction and support will be given to all from the beginner to the advanced. Bring your camera!
This 4 day photography workshop is located in the stunning Rocky Mountains in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. Our small group will visit unforgettable locations at a time of year when the mountains are quiet and the winter landscape is incredible. This will be more than a workshop, but an experience in one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Rachel Lerch will be your guide and provide professional photography instruction throughout.
To see more of this unforgettable location, view the Rocky Mountain Vlogs at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx-sw-NEDL75yc1uRSA0fZSZSVbz5i8eL
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Group Size: Maximum 8 spots available
Cost: $1995 CDN, ($500 deposit)
Final payment of full remaining amount will be due October 1, 2019. Payment method options will be sent through registration confirmation email.
Included in the Workshop Price:
* Shared accommodation at the beautiful Days Inn by Wyndham, Canmore Alberta Canada. Upgraded rooms with fireplace, wifi, desk, flat screen tv, microwave, fridge, Keurig coffee maker and more.
* All transportation: To and from the airport and all throughout the workshop in a comfortable and modern, spacious passenger van.
* Meals included – Breakfasts, lunches and dinners at restaurants throughout the workshop duration, starting with dinner on Friday and ending with lunch on Monday.
* All admissions and park passes to Banff and Yoho National parks as well as Gondola ride up to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
Not included in Workshop Price:
- Flight to and from Calgary
- Drinks, Snacks, Souvenirs and any personal items not listed in the inclusions above.
- Price based on double occupancy. You may request a single room, and it will be booked based on availability and an extra cost will be quoted to you.
- All travel documents are your own responsibility. Travel insurance is required for participation in the workshop.
To see the full itinerary and to register, visit https://rachellerch.com/workshops