Once thought to be a long-past memory of grade school playgrounds, adult kickball is bouncing back in a huge way all across the country, including right here in Hampton Roads! From afternoon pick up games at the park to organized leagues, 757 locals are hitting the kickball field as a fun way to stay fit, make friends, meet singles, and have an all-around great social life. Join us and stay tuned to www.CLUBWAKA.com/hampton-roads to learn about new kickball events, leagues, and tournaments happening in Hampton Roads and the surrounding areas.
This is the best way to have fun and meet new people in the Hampton Roads Area! Group members must be 21 or older.
Every October since 2013, kickballers from all over Virginia have come together to play hard, party hard, and most importantly to kick cancer! Join us on Saturday, October 17th for 8th Annual CLUBWAKA Kicks Cancer Charity Tournament! Proceeds from this event will benefit The Sentara Cancer Network Mission Funds.
SIGN UP: https://clubwakahamptonroads.leagueapps.com/tournaments/1848421-clubwaka-kicks-cancer
- DATE/TIME: Saturday, October 17th; 9a-6p
- LOCATION: Kiln Creek Park, York County
- COST: $35/40/45/50 - Sign up earlier and save
- INCLUDES: 3 guaranteed games plus playoffs for qualifying teams, shirt, and charity donation
- FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/772466793212475
- Registering for the tournament is just like registering for a CLUBWAKA team.
- If you are a captain, you'll create a friend group and then have your friends register and select your team from the dropdown.
- If you are a free agent or small group just looking to join the fun, no worries, sign up and we'll find you a team!
- This tourney will be using the standard CLUBWAKA Kickball Rules
- All teams will be guaranteed 3 pool play games. The top 4-8 teams from pool play will advance to a single elimination tourney in the afternoon. See below for the full tournament schedule.(tournament schedule is subject to change and will be finalized a week prior to the event)
- Proceeds will benefit the Sentara Cancer Network Mission Fund. Help us kick cancer!
- If you have any questions, contact the tournament director Brent Wentworth ([masked]) and he will be happy to assist you
ABOUT THE CHARITY
Contributions to the Sentara Cancer Network Mission Fund assist patients who are in need of medications and supplies not covered by insurance. Cancer education pamphlets, books, support group meetings, and other supportive programs (art therapy, education classes, etc.) are also funded with these generous contributions.
COVID-19 PHASE 3 SAFETY GUIDELINES
CLUBWAKA is committed to hosting this fun day of kickball in a safe and responsible manner. Please take a moment to review our safety guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19BXorOIBm0tIaxVAvIlmFHqgKLRZal50Hk7HN_vBq5o/edit?usp=sharing