addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hang Out in Queens and Nassau Message Board › Meetup details changed: Enjoy a Beatle Themed Restaurant with an outdoor bar

Meetup details changed: Enjoy a Beatle Themed Restaurant with an outdoor bar to start off summer.Sorry the rstaurant said it might be dificult to sit a large group on 6/1 ha a private graduation party at same time. Said 5/25 they can do much easier w

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/HangOutInQueensAndNassau/events/105155172/­

When: Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Eleanor Rigby's Inc
133 Mineola Boulevard
Mineola, NY 11501

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.