addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hang Out in Queens and Nassau Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Enjoy a Beatle Themed Restaurant with an outdoor bar to st

Meetup Cancelled: Enjoy a Beatle Themed Restaurant with an outdoor bar to start off summer.

A former member
It breaks my heart to do this and I went back and forth in my mind about what to do, but with the weather predicted Saturday  being  more   what one would expect for Mid- November than Memorial Day Weekend I decided with the outdoor lounge being a nice part of the Elanor Rigby Experience it pays to postphone this meet-up for a few weeks . It is a bit cramped having 100 or so indoors even if some cancel . So I will probably redo this in late June . Might be some difficult driving conditions too this Saturday and I come from Howard Beach and my car is not the newest car in the  world. Some of my favorite folks signed up so I am sorry to miss out on the oppurtunity to see them this Saturday.

Have a safe and Happy Weekend !

Best

Steve , Assist Organizer
david
DavidEI
Massapequa, NY
Post #: 7
It breaks my heart to do this and I went back and forth in my mind about what to do, but with the weather predicted Saturday  being  more   what one would expect for Mid- November than Memorial Day Weekend I decided with the outdoor lounge being a nice part of the Elanor Rigby Experience it pays to postphone this meet-up for a few weeks . It is a bit cramped having 100 or so indoors even if some cancel . So I will probably redo this in late June . Might be some difficult driving conditions too this Saturday and I come from Howard Beach and my car is not the newest car in the  world. Some of my favorite folks signed up so I am sorry to miss out on the oppurtunity to see them this Saturday.

Best

Steve , Assist Organizer

Steve,

Thanks for setting up the event and it looked like a lot of fun. We know that the weather maybe great as it is always changing but still it may rain or it may not. Would it be possible to find another place that is indoors like KJ Farrel in Bellmore or some other place? Its only a suggestion? What do you think? I also don't think that everyone listed would come to the event even if it was a beautiful night. Just trying to be positive and we all know weather is unpredictable sometimes this far in advance but understand your concern. Dave
david
DavidEI
Massapequa, NY
Post #: 8
Steve,

Thanks for setting up the event and it looked like a lot of fun. We know that the weather maybe great as it is always changing but still it may rain or it may not. Would it be possible to find another place that is indoors like KJ Farrel in Bellmore or some other place? Its only a suggestion? What do you think? I also don't think that everyone listed would come to the event even if it was a beautiful night. Just trying to be positive and we all know weather is unpredictable sometimes this far in advance but understand your concern. Dave

h

Best

Steve , Assist Organizer