addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hanging out in Pretoria Message Board › Zombie walk

Zombie walk

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey all

I see you have a halloween party on the 1st of November.. if any of you are interested in having another one on halloween (31 oct), perhaps check out the zombie/corpse walk in hatfield - https://www.facebook....­

Dress/makes up as a zombie and walks through the streets of hatfield...
It's organized by a friend of mine.. this will be the 3rd year running, the first two were heaps of fun
I'd organize an event but I might actually not make it this year ( ;( )

Just thought I'd let you know

NadinevZ
user 93734242
Centurion, ZA
Post #: 2
Cool - the 1 November party is for us old people (; } but I have forwarded this on FB to a lot of young 'uns - thanks for letting me know.