addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Happy Healthy Women - Mimico/Long Branch Message Board › Upcoming Events with HHW

Upcoming Events with HHW

Natalie
user 12812058
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hello Lovelies! Have we met yet?

Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Natalie Colalillo and I am fortunate to be able to call myself the founder and CEO of the incredible collective, Happy Healthy Women! It just so happens that I live in the beautiful area of Long Branch, which lead me to open my very own branch here. Nothing makes me happier than meeting amazing women entrepreneurs in the area and coming together for some authentic conversations, learning and growing!

We have some awesome events happening in the next couple of weeks, and I do hope you decide to join!

Click on the event below that interests you and join us!

­Thursday, August 15, 2019 - High Vibe Business Chats

­Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - Entrepreneur Co-Working & Lunch

­Thursday, August 22, 2019 - Authentically Connecting & Networking Over Coffee Mimico / Long Branch

­Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - High Vibe Book Club: Mimico | Long Branch

I look forward to meeting you soon and learning more about your business!

In Happiness & Health,

Natalie Colalillo

www.happyhealthywomen.ca­­