1417 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON
Who is ready to make this year the VERY BEST YEAR EVER?!
We at Happy Healthy Women definitely are - and we are looking for others who are on the same wavelength to join us for our monthly Goal Getting Sessions lead by Cherene Francis, Toronto East Branch Director of Happy Healthy Women.
About the Facilitator - Cherene Francis
The conversations are led by Cherene Francis who Cherene Francis helps female entrepreneurs book high paying clients so they can achieve more money, success, and personal fulfillment. She is a Personal Transformation Expert, Business Success Coach, and Motivational Speaker who specializes in success psychology, personal branding, and advanced persuasion techniques. She is an Internationally Board Designated Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP Coaching, and Hypnosis with a whole bunch of tricks up her sleeve with background in Religious Studies, Philosophy, Acting and Image Consulting.
Whether your goals are personal, professional, spiritual - these sessions are for you. Why will this be AWESOME and make you want to run home and accomplish everything you ever wanted right away?
You'll Learn! You'll learn about a new topic every month and complete exercises right then and there that will help you train your brain. New skills, methods and mindsets that will empower you to soar!
We will share - our goals, dreams, ambitions, fears, blocks etc. Why share? Because we will brainstorm ideas, help each other through the blocks and achieve the goals with support and encouragement!
You'll TAKE ACTION! These sessions are designed so that things actually HAPPEN for you - everyone will go home with action steps that will help propel them to the next level of life, happiness, business, BLISS!
I'm excited. Can you tell?
Join us for these monthly sessions and TAKE ACTION toward your BEST YEAR EVER!
Session House Keeping:
• $10 fee secures your spot for one month's meeting and covers the cost of materials.
• Newbies always welcome, providing there is a spot. We are able to accept 14 participants at each group, so if you would like to attend, please sign up right away.
• We accept payment via Paypal. If you do not have a paypal account, you are still able to pay (through paypal) using a credit card.
• Please support our venue by ordering a coffee/tea/wine or something to munch on. Please no outside food or drink.
• Please remember to bring some business cards so that everyone can exchange contact information!
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.