Happy Hour on the Peninsula is for people ages 30-59 who want to go to cool places around the San Francisco Peninsula. We go to hot spots from Los Gatos to Burlingame, like Devil's Canyon Brewing Company, Rosewood, 38th Floor, Viognier, The Swingin' Door, and Club Fox. We have lots of theme parties--Superbowl, March Madness, Dueling Pianos, Halloween, holidays, the Oscars, and the presidential debates. We also check out music in the park and street festivals.
Besides checking out cool places, you will meet new friends in a safe environment. By joining this group or remaining a member of this group, you agree to refrain from the list of inappropriate behaviors listed below while attending our events or visiting our Meetup site. If you exhibit any of the following, you will be removed from the group:
• Sending spam emails to members to promote a business, event, etc. without permission of the main organizer.
• Sending emails to members they haven't met for the purposes of dating or picking up. This isn't a dating website.
• Being touchy or physical with another member (overly aggressive).
• Causing another member to feel uncomfortable based upon behavior OR comments (creepiness).
• Showing inappropriate pictures or content to other members at an event.
• Excessive gossiping about fellow members and/or creating too much drama
• Having a sense of entitlement and requesting organizers to volunteer too much of their valuable time.
• Excessive no shows. Note that jumping out of an event within three (3) hours of the start time will be marked as a no show.
• Stalking other members.
• Crashing an event without securing a spot.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure our friendly vibe, you must have a clear, identifiable, close-up face photo (no hats, sunglasses, partial views, or long-distance photos, etc.).