S Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA
I'm going to try something a little different. A group of friends and I have been going for whiskey flights and I thought it would be nice to have a party where we could all share a bit more variety at one time.
I would like to have a whiskey tasting party at my house. I will purchase a variety of mid to high end whiskeys to give us a nice variety. We will drink it straight up and over ice, but just to mix it up (pun intended), I will also throw in a few unique cocktails.
To keep things under control, there will five requirements:
1) ****Everyone must take Uber or Lyft...this is non-negotiable and I may even ask you to show me that you did so. I don't want to have to live with the knowledge that my party caused something awful to happen to someone on their way home. ****
2) The cost of the event will be $25 per person to pay for the whiskey...again, this will be good stuff
3) I'd like everyone to bring an appetizer or dessert so we are not drinking on empty stomachs.
4) Please bring a chair. Seating in my house is very limited.
5) Your profile must include a photo which shows your face and a real name.
You MUST confirm "yes" to these questions when prompted to retain your spot in the meetup.
You will be sent information on how submit payment for the Meetup via PayPal Friends and Family once your RSVP is completed. If payment is not received within a couple days, you will be moved to waiting list. Thanks.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.