This group is for international and local families looking to acquire more info on higher education and career planning. Throughout our events, we will be providing tools and resources that will assist parents and students in navigating through the education system for college and career success.
Join us for an engaging talk with Deborah Perry Piscione to learn the secrets behind successful female leaders.
About this Event
Attention women! Have you ever wondered why women with a similar level of education, experience and talent as you seem to achieve greater levels of success?
Deborah Perry Piscione, a former White House political appointee, the founder of Alley to the Valley and the New York Times bestselling author of Secrets of Silicon Valley, is going to reveal the secrets behind the most successful and accomplished women she had witnessed throughout the country.
1. The foundation of world’s most successful women
2. How do we define success
3. Find your voice and advocate for yourself
4. How to cultivate leadership and why it’s important
Deborah Perry Piscione
• Built out five companies in Silicon Valley, including Oceana Software, which creates innovative cultures at work and Alley to the Valley, a national community of highly-accomplished women for the purposes of deal-making.
• Spent 18 years in Washington DC working on Capitol Hill, at the White House.
• On-air commentator for MSNBC, Fox News and CNN.
• Author of Unfinished Business: The 10 Most Important Issues Women Face among three other bestselling books on innovation and the Silicon Valley ecosystem, including the New York Times bestseller Secrets of Silicon Valley.
Please note that you will receive a link to the event 2 hours prior to the event on the email you used to sign up.