Juri organizes the second installment of Bring Your Own Coding Problem.
Everybody is encouraged to submit a small problem that can be solved in an hour or less. We will then work on them together in groups of 2 or 3, ideally pairing up different skill levels.
# What to do before the meetup:
1. Please write a short description of your Problem and an approximate required skill level in the shared document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17smDFHMO_K8wXPpwvHY8Nf4SA4zcFm-_T9Vcx0xcTvI/edit?usp=sharing
If you can already provide some boilerplate to a problem, then feel free to set up a git repo and link to it in the description.
Vote on the problems here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G_YVTxaeMv0hiEegS0y1qLwRwQ2ma1soG0qGSya8e1Y/edit?usp=sharing
2. Bring your laptop and some working Haskell environment. If you're a beginner, we suggest installing stack: https://www.haskellstack.org/.
3. If possible, bring your own internet access.
4. All levels of experience are welcome.
5. We plan to solve problems for about 2 hours and whoever wants can join us for a beer in Alehouse afterwards.