Every year the Zurich Friends of Haskell meet for a general assembly as per the statutes of the association: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8eHAK40hiH5jv79AscWtf3pyUNxx4Ls1LwkpLYK--8/edit
The de-facto purpose of the Zurich Friends of Haskell is to organize the ZuriHac and HaskellerZ meetups. While the board and further volunteers did a fantastic job in 2019 to keep these events alive and well, the board also realizes that we may be short on volunteers to keep these events alive going forward. We therefore invite all interested parties to join this GA to determine what outcomes we would like to achieve in the next five years, what we can achieve, and how we plan to go about achieving these outcomes.
To put it more bluntly: we have to honestly answer the question "who is willing to contribute what work to keep the momentum we have with ZuriHac and HaskellerZ going strong?"
The official agenda is as follows:
1. The board will present a summary of the association's activities in 2019.
2. We will discuss the goals and aspirations of the association for[masked].
3. The treasurer will present the financial report for 2019.
4. We vote to discharge the board for their work in 2019.
5. We elect the board for 2020.
Looking forward to seeing you there :)
Note that members of the ZFoH have received an invitation via e-mail separately. It would nevertheless be good to RSVP to this event so we get an accurate picture of who will be attending. Thanks.