addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Have Fun, Make Money, Work from Home Message Board › How would you like to help Scott Friedman create a new book?

How would you like to help Scott Friedman create a new book?

Joe S.
Joe-Sabah
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Scott Friedman, former NSA President and Co-Founder of the International Speaking Federation was very helpful in Speaking to our group recently. Now he's asking for our help. Read on:

Time to Celebrate!

Friends, Colleagues, Clients and others who found their way into my database,

I'm very excited about my upcoming book, "The Celebration Factor" Creating Connected Cultures Through Celebration. We would love for you to be involved in the book by taking a survey about how you use celebration in the workplace:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T88R25N

For taking a part in the Celebration and filling out the survey, we will send you a complimentary electronic copy of the book. You can take pride in knowing that your wisdom will be shared with companies all over the world.

Thank you,

Yours in Celebration,

Scott