This group is dedicated to the teachings of Dr. David R. Hawkins. If you interested feel free to join.
Adopted from AA, Ala-non, and the Oxford Groups, these traditions are tried and true basics, and are the guiding spiritual principles in the formation and continued support of the study group.
The Twelve Traditions
1. Our common welfare should come first.
2. For our group purpose, there is but one ultimate authority – a loving Higher Power as expressed to our group conscience. Our leaders and facilitators are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
3. The only requirement for membership is a desire to advance spiritual awareness.
4. Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups.
5. Each group has but one primary purpose – to offer its message to human beings and support spiritual evolution.
6. A group ought never endorse, finance or lend the name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property and prestige divert us from our primary spiritual aim.
7. Every group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
8. The groups should remain forever nonprofessional.
9. The groups have no opinion on outside issues; hence the name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
10. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of internet, press, radio, and films.
11. Anonymity assists the spiritual evolution, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities. Please respect the privacy of each member.
12 . Every post you make on this group make it to be from the heart and as long as you have a good intention its essence will carry through ,You do not have to prove where it came from, but provide as much information as you have and the rest of the students will help .
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members