No. 138, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore
Please register - 2one.in/ssregister
Agenda will be uploaded soon.
Generally, the Startup Saturday Agenda includes the following:
1. Some successful entrepreneurs as keynote speakers
2. Pitches and Demos by early stage start-ups, followed by quick mentoring by successful entrepreneurs
3. Stalls and product Display for start-ups
4. Panel Discussion relevant to theme of the day, interactive Q&A with panelists
5. Networking with peers and speakers and panelists
If you are a startup and looking to take up STALL SPACE in our experience zone then register at : http://2one.in/experiencezone
If you are looking to pitch or demo or have any other event related query do connect with [masked] OR [masked]
For all updates and more help from Headstart, please register - 2one.in/ssregister
If you think Headstart can help you, please connect with [masked]
A creative product manager oozing with ideas. On verge of starting up.
Software Engineer & Aspiring entrepreneur.
I am basically an electrical engineer 13 years in IT and 10 years in electrical field.
Chartered Accountant and co-founder www.tikshare.com
Hustler, passionate problem solver
Owning a business in retail. Want to get into the Startup circle.
I am a firmware developer
Sr. Software Engineer @ Wow Labz. Interested in helping people and build my Network