Come along to our group discussion (and afternoon tea) about the following quotes by Abraham Hicks:
1) Your life is supposed to feel good to you.
2) Everything is always working out for you.
3) You create your own reality.
4) There is no assertion, only attraction.
5) Reach for a better feeling thought.
6) Let go of the oars, everything you want is downstream.
7) Your alignment trumps everything.
8) The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff…it is absolutely the amount of joy you feel.
9) You can’t get it wrong and you will never get it done.
“We are all works in progress. We will never arrive because the nature of the Universe is constantly evolving and becoming. And if it’s all good, and if there is nothing to fight against, then how could it ever be wrong? All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life.”
10) Don’t give a rip what others think of you.
“It is not your role to make others happy, it is your role to keep yourself in balance. When you pay attention to how you feel and practice self-empowering thoughts that align with who you really are, you will offer an example of thriving that will be of tremendous value to those who have the benefit of observing you.”
Attendees will be invited to share their own thoughts about these quotes, their own experiences, the obstacles that they're currently facing around these topics, or rather what's worked for them in the past.
Throughout the session, Kylie will give advice, insight and suggestions around the topics discussed, and will encourage input from other members who would like to contribute.
These discussions are always flowing, stimulating, caring, non-judgmental and very nurturing.
It's always an absolute pleasure to be a part of this group.
You're welcome to just come and listen, or share. This will be completely up to you.
This is a safe environment to come together and discuss topics like this, and to learn from each other.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Cost is by donation plus bring a plate to share at afternoon tea (or an extra $5 if you can't bring a plate to share).
Please let me know if you're bringing food (and what kind of food) or if you're bringing $5 as I need to know how much food to prepare prior to the meetup.
Love and light,
To find out more about Kylie, go to: http://www.humanhappiness.com.au/