Come along to our group discussion (and afternoon tea) about the following quotes (particularly in light of the holiday season being upon us) by Mahatma Gandhi:
1) “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
2) “A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”
3) “Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
4) “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
5) “Change yourself – you are in control.”
6) “A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.”
7) “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
8) "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.”
9) “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
10) “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
11) “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
Attendees will be invited to share their own thoughts about these quotes, their own experiences, the obstacles that they're currently facing around these topics, or rather what's worked for them in the past.
Throughout the session, Kylie will give advice, insight and suggestions around the topics discussed, and will encourage input from other members who would like to contribute.
These discussions are always flowing, stimulating, caring, non-judgmental and very nurturing.
It's always an absolute pleasure to be a part of this group.
You're welcome to just come and listen, or share. This will be completely up to you.
This is a safe environment to come together and discuss topics like this, and to learn from each other.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Cost is by donation plus bring a plate to share at afternoon tea (or an extra $5 if you can't bring a plate to share).
Please let me know if you're bringing food (and what kind of food) or if you're bringing $5 as I need to know how much food to prepare prior to the meetup.
Love and light,
To find out more about Kylie, go to: http://www.humanhappiness.com.au/