If this class is full, please add your name to the wait list and if I get enough extra sign ups, I'll add a 2nd session the beginning of December!
Quan Yin Guided Meditation, Healing and Channeling of "Gratitude" with Trish Matthies
"Quan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion presents energy that is gentle, nurtruing, and encouraging. When she works through me, I am often overwhelmed by the unconditional pure love I feel her offering my clients." Trish Matthies Trish has been privately channeling the messages and healings of ascended masters for several years. However, spirit has asked her to begin sharing these experiences with you in channeled healing circles!
Date: Friday, November 22nd 7:00-8:30pm (if there are many on the wait list I may scheudle a second circle on Friday, Dec 6th)
Fee: $55 cash/check only
(sliding scale is available for those with financial restrainsts)
Contact :Trish [masked][masked]
Come to this special evening and experience a guided meditation that welcomes the Ascended Master Quan Yin, the Buddhist Goddess of Compassion and Healing. During the meditation you will ask Quan Yin for assistance and hope with a private issue in your life, and you will also listen to her pre-Channeled Message by Healer and Medium Trish Matthies. The guided meditation space will be enhanced with a Crystal Grid to heighten the energy as well aromatherapy and Tibetan bowl tones to open our heart chakras to the healing, love and hope of Quan Yin. Bring a journal. The seating for this event is very limited in size. Please pre-register and with prepayment in advance to hold your spot.
Attendee's comments from a past Quan Yin event:
• "My heart has been open for 40years, but Quan Yin has opened it to see so much more. This was magnificent!" Lori
• "This was an amazing experience. Trish created a special, sacred
space and her guided meditation and the channeled message from Quan Yin was absolutely beautiful."
• "Divinely inspired!" Cheryl
• "What a spiritual, beautiful evening. The channeling, the crystal grid and the tone of the night was lovely, just lovely." Tina
• "Very emotional, very deep...loved it...want to come to the next one!" Susan
• "It was a more intense than I expected. The energy in the room was really strong. The message of Hope seemed very appropriate for me." Eydie
• "Thank you for sharing Quan Yin with me. It was one of your best classes, even better than the grids!" Jill
• "It was a wonderful, joyous experience. Thank you for sharing this will everyone." Sarah
• "This was my favorite class that I have taken. Days later and I still feel wonderful." Christine
• "This was a lovely workshop. I arrived felling stressed and left feeling peaceful and hopeful. Thanks to Trish for a great evening! Barbara