Health 2.0::ATL is excited to announce that Women In Technology (WIT) will be a hosting partner for our last event of the year, scheduled for November 12th at 6:00PM at General Assembly. Please join us for networking and to hear perspectives on the innovation, growth and marketing in healthcare technology today from some of Atlanta's top women leaders in the healthcare and technology space.
• Denise Reese (https://www.linkedin.com/in/denisemreese) - President, Foundation Board, Women In Technology (http://www.mywit.org) and Director, Business Development, Endava, Inc. (http://www.endava.com/)
• Anna Ruth Williams (https://arpr.co/team-members/anna-ruth-williams/)- Founder, AR|PR (https://arpr.co/)
• Samantha Platzke (http://www.carelogistics.com/media-room/press-releases/140930-healthcare-executive-samantha-platzke-joins-care-logistics-as-cfo/) - Chief Financial Officer, Care Logistics (a Jackson Healthcare Company) (http://www.carelogistics.com/)
• Carolyn Cidis Meltzer, MD FACR (http://radiology.emory.edu/faculty/meltzer-carolyn.html) - Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory Healthcare (http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/)
• Lara Caldwell Stout (https://www.linkedin.com/in/laracaldwellstout) - Director Customer Success, Nuance Communications (http://www.nuance.com)
• Chris Watson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisnaborswatson) - Partner, in90group (http://in90group.com/about-us)
• Jenny Sun (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennysun) - User Experience Lead and Co-Founder, Field UX (http://www.fieldux.com/)
Doors Open at 6:00PM, and the panel begins at 6:30PM. Share the love on Twitter and LinkedIn with #Health2.0ATL
Directions and Parking:
The event will be held at General Assembly at Ponce City Market. **NOTE**General Assembly is no longer located by the Dancing Goats Coffee Shop. They have moved to the second floor of Ponce City Market, with an entrance just inside the Food Court (here is a directory (http://www.poncecitymarket.com/directory/)). The entrance to the Food Court can be found by parking on the west or south side of PCM.
General Assembly was the first business occupant of the new Ponce City Market and has a really cool space. Come check it out!
Parking can be paid for by utilizing the ParkMobile (http://us.parkmobile.com/mobile-apps) app or paying at the pay stations.
Food and Beverage:
Some food and beverage will be provided at the event. Additional restaurants can be found on the first floor of the Ponce City Market if you would like to explore the area before/after the event.
About our Event Partner, Women in Technology (WIT):
Women in Technology (WIT), an Atlanta-based organization, passionately supports women at every stage of their STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers — from the classroom to the boardroom. WIT enables women to build strong networks, develop leadership skills and advance their careers. WIT is the largest, most active female-centered STEM organization in the metro Atlanta region. WIT has set a goal of making Georgia the state with the highest percentage of women in the STEM workforce by the year 2020.
About Health 2.0 :: ATL:
Health 2.0 Atlanta is a meetup group focused on connecting the Atlanta healthcare technology community. Our meetings include a mix of company presentations (from start-ups to public companies), panel discussions and speakers from the services, payor/plan, and technology sub-sectors. We're more than just a meetup group. We're also a great source for community announcements! Join today to stay current on local news, job opportunities and other health tech meetups. Please note that this group is not limited to technology enthusiasts. We encourage physicians, nurses, practice mangers, pharmacists, healthcare executives and social workers to actively participate.
Chris (@chcart) + Andy (@andrewibbotson)
Health 2.0: ATL Co-Chairs
• Samantha Banark (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbanark) - Engagement Chair - [masked]
• Marc Charlot (https://www.linkedin.com/in/marccharlot) - Programming Chair - [masked]
• Mike Kassin (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-kassin/60/b96/787) - Sponsorship Chair - [masked]
Want to get involved? Fill out this form -