170 North Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA
This advanced investment strategies class will cover the following topics:
1. Understanding investment risk and how to measure it
2. Timing the market
3. Understanding asset classes
4. How to stress-test your mutual funds
5. Fees - what advisors and brokers don't want you to know
6. Hidden costs - what fund managers don't want you to know
7. Separately Managed Accounts and Unified Managed Accounts
This workshop is 100% educational. No specific products will be mentioned or solicited.
All workshops are stand alone, and designed to meet the diverse educational needs of people of all ages and financial means & needs. Workshops are taught by qualified CFE Certified Financial Educators®, registered with the Heartland Institute of Financial Education*, a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization chartered to promote personal financial wellness and college planning.
Note: This event is published on multiple Meetups and other social networks, so we are looking forward to having a good crowd, which means a great time!!! so please don't let a seemingly low RSVP count on this page stop you from coming.
Please RSVP early while seats are available!
* The Heartland Institute of Financial Education sponsors financial education classes that promote personal financial wellness and college planning. Details are available at [masked]-1011. There is no connection what so ever between The Heartland Institute of Financial Education and the Chicago based group bearing a similar name.