170 North Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA
We all dream of the day we can focus our full time on doing whatever we enjoy most. Whether it be traveling, sailing, flying, socializing, or anything else, we need the financial whereabouts to fund our basic living needs and all our hobbies and additional recreational activities. Having a plan is paramount and starting early is essential. So whether you are in your 18 year old or older, of financial means or not yet, this workshop is for you!
During this workshop we will cover the following topics:
1. Introduction To Tax Advantaged Plans
2. 401(k)/403(b) Plans/IRAs & 457 Plans
3. Traditional IRA Guidelines
4. IRA Opportunities
5. Roth IRA/Roth 401(k)
6. Deferred Compensation
7. Employee Stock Option Plan
8. Required Minimum Distribution
9. Retirement Planning Rules & Needs
10. Retirement Questions To Consider
This workshop is free, non-solicitous, and 100% educational. All workshops are stand alone, and designed to meet the diverse educational needs of people of all ages and financial means & needs.
Workshops are taught by qualified CFE Certified Financial Educators®, registered with the Heartland Institute of Financial Education*, a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization chartered to promote personal financial wellness and college planning.
Note: This event is published on multiple Meetups and other social networks, so we are looking forward to having a good crowd, which means a great time!!! so please don't let a seemingly low RSVP count on this page stop you from coming.
Please RSVP early while seats are available!
* The Heartland Institute of Financial Education sponsors financial education classes that promote personal financial wellness and college planning. Details are available at [masked]-1011. There is no connection what so ever between The Heartland Institute of Financial Education and the Chicago based group bearing a similar name.