Full details and registration on Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/2tDEkz6
In our April gathering, we'll be exploring an ancient tool used today - the Enneagram.
Unlock the secrets of the Enneagram that can lead to your health, wealth and lasting happiness! This introductory workshop will help you start to unravel the mysteries in your own life and those of others. So what IS the Enneagram? It's an ancient spiritual development tool used today to help individuals and organizations understand patterns of behavior and make positive changes. We'll explore this rich and complex material in a simple 90 minute overview and learn:
• Early origins of the Enneagram
• Basic characteristics of the nine types; their strengths and challenges
• How to understand your Enneagram type to grow spiritually
• How to better understand and communicate with family, friends and colleagues
• How the Enneagram is used in business, coaching and family arenas
• Professionals who use the Enneagram in their work including business executives, therapists, coaches, healers, HR personnel, government agencies, etc.
SUGGESTION: To get the most from this introduction, we suggest you go to the Enneagram Institute website and take the full RHETI test for an additional $12 here: http://bit.ly/2ragRFX. While you can take a free test on the site, this full test gives you the most information and will add to your understanding of the workshop. Please answer the questions as you would have for the majority of your life, not necessarily as you would with your current understanding.
As a professional coach, Diane uses the Enneagram to help clients identify troublesome lifelong patterns and develop strategies to "grow past the triggers."
We'll be collecting a love donation for the program and a portion of all funds will be donated to Allegro Community School of the Arts.