90 Meditations in 90 Days: Establishing a Daily Mindfulness Informed Recovery Practice
Change is hard. Establishing a daily routine, ritual or practice is hard. Establishing a daily routine, ritual or practice that encourages change can be overwhelming and maybe even feel impossible. This daylong intensive program will introduce meditation practice and mindfulness exercises as well as discuss how we can support ourselves, and each other, to incorporate meditation and mindfulness into our daily recovery program and our everyday life. This program is sponsored by the Boston Shambhala’s Heart of Recovery program and serve as a launching point for a 90 in 90 Meditation Support Group. (See link below)
In addition to providing meditation instruction, practice and discussion, we will address such questions like:
• How do I start?
• What do I need to begin?
• Will meditation conflict with my own religious practice?
• How long do I have to sit?
• How do I know if I’m doing it right?
• I can stop thinking! What do I do?
• What happens if I “fail” by missing a day?
• How can I apply mindfulness to the triggers, emotions, and daily upheavals that that cause suffering for myself and others?
Join us for a day. Join us for 90 days, but only one day at a time—moment by moment
For more information: https://boston.shambhala.org/program-details/?id=397530