“Helping Hands is a fun, professional organization that volunteers and raises money to help support The Family Place in the fight to end domestic violence. We need people like you to help us build a stronger presence in the community.”
Looking to get more involved in the community and help those in need? Come join us at our 2012 October Social event and learn more about Helping Hands for The Family Place. We participate in several social events throughout the year in conjunction with volunteering and we are always looking for more people to join us in the fun.
Looking forward to having you join our Happy Hour.
Please go to our Facebook page to RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/187840714685852/
Free for Helping Hands Members
(Become a Helping Hands member by making your $50 donation to The Family Place at the door or online at https://familyplace.org/SSLPage.aspx?pid=262&tab=1)
$10 suggested donation for non-members and guests
100% of all donations goes directly to The Family Place, supporting its mission to eliminate family violence.
- $35 buys milk for homeless children for one week
- $75 provides an infant with diapers for one month
- $120 keeps a mother & child safe for one night
- $500 funds our 24-hour hotline for six weeks
- $1,000 pays for two months of child care for a child at our Safe Campus