KeyTerns, a thematic travel designer and an organizer, is a leader in Heritage travel for solo travelers, backpackers, families, friends, newcomer into the city and so on. Our trips are designed and curated by subject matter experts as required. Please look at http://www.keyterns.com/events/list to know upcoming trips and follow http://www.facebook.com/heritegeterns to know more from us periodically.
Hello Heritage enthusiasts!
Hampi is famous for its ruins belonging to the erstwhile medieval Hindu kingdom of Vijaynagar, and it is declared a World Heritage site. The temples of Hampi, its monolithic sculptures and monuments, attract the traveler because of their excellent work.
- Time travel to the Vijayanagara Period
- Stories about the great epic Ramayana
- Admire the excellent art of the Vijayanagara sculptors
- Get to see UNESCO world heritage site Monuments
- Take pictures of Stone Chariot at Vijaya Vittala Temple found in our new 50 rupee note.
- Coracle ride at Tungabhadra river
- Trip curated by Archaeologist / Historian
Price: Rs. 7050 per person from Bengaluru. Chennai - Bengaluru- Chennai Train or Bus ticket extra.
Block your dates, 23 Jan to 26 Jan 2021
For detailed plan, cost inclusions and exclusions - https://keyterns.com/event/explore-hampi/
Please contact [masked] / [masked] / [masked] for details and booking