addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Herndon/Reston Drum Circle Message Board › Practicing at home with recordings

Practicing at home with recordings

A former member
Post #: 1
There are several albums I've collected of drum circle or "world percussion" recordings that I sometimes use at home to have a virtual drum circle to play along and practice with. Two that I can recommend are actual drum circle recordings available on CDs and also iTunes. They are by SL Ratigan. The first is Clearwater Beach Drum Circle, and the second is Ultimate Live Drum Circles.