addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hiking and Exploring with Friends Message Board › Suggesting New Meet Time - Poo Poo Point, July 9 Meetup

Suggesting New Meet Time - Poo Poo Point, July 9 Meetup

Teresa
user 18259551
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 2
To: Members already RSVP to Bob's Poo Poo Point, July 9 Meetup.

I hope Bob won't be mad with me posting this suggestion here. I also emailed Bob directly with the suggestion:

Any objection meet at 9am or 9:30am at the Trailhead instead of 10am, so we can beat the crowd, or have more time on the trail.
I also notice there is another group meet at 9am at same day on the Trailhead. This group seems having more open spots.