addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hiking and Exploring with Friends Message Board › I-90 Bridge Closures

I-90 Bridge Closures

A former member
Post #: 2
FYI....in your travels....please be aware....

Due to bridge work:

All westbound I-90 traffic are being funneled into the express lanes....goal is to be completed by July 20,

Here is the map due to the work:...

http://www.wsdot.wa.g...­

ALSO due to Seafare....

The Washington State Department of Transportation will close all lanes of Interstate 90 across Lake Washington several times from Thursday, July 30, thru Sunday, August 2, to accommodate air show practices and performances by the U.S. Navy Blue Angels for this year’s Seafair festivities.

Thursday, July 30, 2009
(Two separate bridge closures, during which pilots will practice maneuvers and become familiar with area geography)
First Closure: 9:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Second Closure: 1:15 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.

Friday, July 31- 12:45 p.m. – 2:40 p.m. (practice show)
Saturday, August 1- 12:45 p.m. – 2:40 p.m. (full show)
Sunday, August 2- 12:45 p.m. – 2:40 p.m. (full show)