Location visible to members
We will visit the Southernmost country of Southern America, Argentina (http://www.worldtravelguide.net/argentina). There are couple parts that border with Chile and Brazil. It's late Spring and early Summer time in this area.
Please RSVP to the waiting list, I'll confirm with you before paying the deposit. Continue reading on...
We will design the trip that fits everyone (your friends and family can join). They will stay together, but they can do separate activities during the day in the same area that we are hiking (if they don't like to hike). See more below...
Tentative Schedule: Late December 1st to December 14 (11 days and 11 nights).
Estimate Cost: $1800-$2200 for double occupancy lodging, transportation, English speaking tour guides, but excluding airfares (domestic flights and RT from LAX to BUE), parks entrance and meals.
Airfares: est total: $1700 - $2K: (international $1K-$1500 and domestic $700+ It depends on the time booking and the airlines)
1. Buenos Aires/Patagonia (Argentina/Chile): El Calafate and El Chalten
2. Iguazú Falls (Argentina/Brazil)
3. Buenos Aires
1. Hiking and Sightseeing. We will walk almost every day from 1 to 10 miles depends on the groups, hiking levels and location. Our last night in Buenos Aires, the country's capital and famous Latin Dance "Tango" will include in the list of things to do!
2. Boating, Rafting, Kayaking and Canoeing (If weather permits)
3. Horseback riding and other activities are also available depending on our groups and time permits.
4. Expecting some unknowns and not planned surprises on our journey!