Location visible to members
The trip will be tentative to see if we have enough interests. Check to see if you are interested to join the trip of Northern and Central VN (https://www.meetup.com/HikingOC/events/223899738/). Please RSVP to the waiting list and I'll confirm before you pay a deposit!
We will design the trip that fits everyone (your friends and family can join). They will stay together, but they can do separate activities during the day in the same area that we are hiking (if they don't like to hike)
Tentative cost: excluding airfare, range between $599+ to $1799+ depending on where to lodge and type of transportation. It may cost a bit higher to flight and stay hotels, but you will save time for more sceneries by taking and sleeping on bus/train.
Estimate Cost: include some meals (B/L/D), hostel/hotel, train, bus, tours, guides not including all meals and services tips.
1. $599+ to $799+: hostel/2 stars hotel (total about $1K with domestic flights)
2. $1199+: 3 stars hotel (total about $1499+)
3. $1499+: 4/5 stars hotel (total about $1799+)
The following EXCLUDING expenses:
1. Airfare (Domestic/International Flights) ~$199/599+ to $999+ with Visa (not final until booking)
2. Meals, some park entrance fees and services tips.
3. Optional activities that are not included
***Allow $250 to $500+ (your budget) for meals, optional activities and Personal expenses/gifts***
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES:
The following policies apply when making a cancellation:
• Non-refundable deposit $500. Due date by April 15, 2018
Total Estimate trip Cost due 30 days before the trip
• 29 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total amount is subject to forfeiture.
Tentative Itinerary will be: Oct. 11 to Oct 26 (16 days and 15 nights) When arrive VN, losing a day, but back to LAX, gaining a day back.
1. Days 1 to 4 (Oct 13 to Oct 16): Ban Me Thuot (Highland surrounding area)
2. Days 4 to 7 (Oct 17 to Oct 19): HaTien/Phu Quoc Island and Mekong Delta
3. Days 8 to 10 (Oct 20 to 22): Dalat (surrounding area)
4. Days 11 to 15 (Oct 23 to 26): Angkor Wat and Phnom Phenh/fly back
1. Had joined HikingOC on local hikes and conditioning hikes through out the years.
2. Indicate if you are not a moderate (level 2) hiker and like to join in the tourist group.
GENERAL RATING/DIFFICULTY: All Levels, but ideally level 2 for hiking pace and EXPLORATORY. Click RATING TABLE (http://files.meetup.com/1554500/RATING%20TABLE.pdf) to learn more about hike levels
1. Hiking and Sightseeing. We will walk almost every day from 1 to 10 miles depends on the groups, hiking levels and location.
2. Boating, Rafting, Kayaking, Canoeing, etc. (If weather permits)
3. Other activities are also available depending on our groups and time permits.
***By joining the meetup, you agree to Meetup Terms of Service releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings***
Hiking is a rewarding and pleasant activity in nature, but there are certain dangers you should be aware of. Those include, but are not limited to, trip and fall injuries, bee stings, poison oak exposure, ticks, snake bites, coyotes, mountain lions or wildlife. By signing up for this event, you agree to hold harmless the hike organizer, assistant organizers and other participants for any injuries sustained during this hike***
> YOU acknowledge THAT WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS.
> YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR SAFETY