Please RSVP to the waiting list and message or contact me directly for payment info.
We will design the trip that fits everyone (your friends and family can join). They will stay together, but they can do separate activities during the day in the same area that we are hiking (if they don't like to hike).
Tentative Itinerary will be: 18 days and 17 nights - Thurs Feb 15 to Thurs Mar 3, 2016. Thailand only 7 days/6 nights. Myanmar & Thailand is 13 days/12 nights. Thailand & Taiwan is 13 days/12 nights
Estimate cost land portion:
1. Full trip: $1490+ (Advance Deposit "AD" $1400) per person for double occupancy. Contact for cost of single occupancy and triple occupancy.
2. Thailand only: $690+ (AD: $600)
3. Thailand & Myanmar: $1190+ (AD: $1050)
4. Thailand & Taiwan: $1090+ (AD: $1000)
The land will include: English speaking guides, transportation, lodging and some hikes with guides and some meals, not included airfare, optional activities and most meals.
***See excluding costs & cancellation policy below***
Part 1: on air and in Bangkok or Taipei (flights LAX - BKK, 1 stop in Taiwan ~$800 with Eva airlines, not final until booking)
Days 1-2: LAX afternoon arrive Bangkok/Taipei 2:30 AM +1 day (losing a day).
Day 3: After finish checking out custom, I guess we are ready for breakfast and tour the capital city
Part 2: Myanmar (visa $50)
Days 4-8 : take a flight to Mandalay or Yangon, Myanmar, RT ~$200
Part 3: Chiang Mai
Days 9 -12: RT airfare BKK to Chiang Mai ~$80
Days 13-14: RT Krabi ~$80, Phuket ~$100
Part 5: Taiwan and back
Days 15-18: BKK to Taiwan (non-stop flight, included in the multiple destinations cost)
Evening TPE - LAX (nonstop flight). Arrive LAX afternoon same day, gaining a day back.
The following EXCLUDING expenses:
1. Airfare (Domestic/International Flights) ~ $400/$800 - $1200 (not final until booking)
2. Meals, some park entrance fees and services tips.
3. Optional activities that are not included
4. Visa to Myanmar ($50)
***Allow $250 to $500+ (your budget) for meals, optional activities and Personal expenses/gifts***
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES:
The following policies apply when making a cancellation:
• Advance Deposit is non refundable. Due by Dec 20, 2016. Payment by Jan 20, 2017, add 15% on the deposit amount.
• 30 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total amount is subject to forfeiture.
1. Hiking and Sightseeing. We will walk almost every day from 1 to 10 miles depends on the groups, hiking levels and location.
2. Boating, Rafting, Kayaking, Canoeing, etc. (If weather permits)
3. Other activities are also available depending on our groups and time permits.
ABOUT CHIANG MAI: more to come...
ABOUT MANDALAY (MYANMAR) more to come...
ABOUT KRABI more to come...
ABOUT TAIWAN more to come...