Location visible to members
Fall Foliage in Southern China with "Avatar Mountains (http://www.nomadasaurus.com/the-avatar-mountains-zhangjiajie-national-forest-park/)" in Hunan, as well as visiting Sichuan, and Yunana Provinces (if time allows).
Please RSVP to the waiting list and message or contact me directly for deposit info.
Tentative schedule: Oct 25 - Nov 8 (Optional to Nov 15)
Estimate cost land portion:
1. Full trip: $1299+ per person for double occupancy. Contact for cost of single occupancy and triple occupancy.
2. One week: $799+
The land will include: English speaking guides, transportation, lodging and some hikes with guides and some meals, not included airfare, optional activities and most meals.
***See excluding costs & cancellation policy below***
The following EXCLUDING expenses:
1. Airfare (Domestic/International Flights) ~ $400/$800 - $1200 (not final until booking)
2. Meals, some park entrance fees and services tips.
3. Optional activities that are not included
***Allow $250 to $500+ (your budget) for meals, optional activities and Personal expenses/gifts***
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES:
The following policies apply when making a cancellation:
• Non-refundable deposit $500. Due date by July 30
Total Estimate trip Cost due 30 days before the trip
• 29 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total amount is subject to forfeiture.
Tentative Itinerary: To Be Updated (the best places for Fall Foliage (http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/article-november-trip.htm))
1. Had joined HikingOC on local hikes and conditioning hikes through out the years.
2. Indicate if you are not a moderate (level 2) hiker and like to join in the tourist group.
GENERAL RATING/DIFFICULTY: All Levels, but ideally level 2 for hiking pace and EXPLORATORY. Click RATING TABLE (http://files.meetup.com/1554500/RATING%20TABLE.pdf) to learn more about hike levels
1. Hiking and Sightseeing. We will walk almost every day from 1 to 10 miles depends on the groups, hiking levels and location.
2. Boating, Rafting, Kayaking, Canoeing, etc. (If weather permits)
3. Other activities are also available depending on our groups and time permits.
***By joining the meetup, you agree to Meetup Terms of Service releases the Organizer and Assistant Organizers from any liability related to incidents that occur at Meetup gatherings***
Hiking is a rewarding and pleasant activity in nature, but there are certain dangers you should be aware of. Those include, but are not limited to, trip and fall injuries, bee stings, poison oak exposure, ticks, snake bites, coyotes, mountain lions or wildlife. By signing up for this event, you agree to hold harmless the hike organizer, assistant organizers and other participants for any injuries sustained during this hike***
****YOU acknowledge THAT WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS.
****YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR SAFETY