addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hilton Head Island Partner Dance Society Message Board meetup-group-UDIiGXyJ Discussion Forum › Saturdays "shag & drag" and other issues.

Saturdays "shag & drag" and other issues.

Mike N.
user 109604922
Group Organizer
Hilton Head Island, SC
Unfortunately it looks like rain on Saturday! I plan on going but the rain may stop me. I went two years ago and it was fun! The hhi shag club was there in force and Fred Astaire had a table.
Last Tuesdays "dance" was a failure only one person showed up!  Im going to looking to scheduling something on Sunday afternoons.  Im going to try the Mi Tierra on HHI ; I might set this up as a "Latin" dance . Which means Cha Cha, bachata, Salsa, rumba, samba, mambo,bolero plus vals/watzes and maybe some Spanish hustle(lol). I think that will make most people happy enough.
Also I will talk again to the people at Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q in Bluffton. I'll pitch a Sunday tea but see what night or afternoon (Saturday) is good for them!
Final we can meet at the beach market on HHI. Darryl, the entertainer was well disposed to my playlist but plays most R&B suitable for shag and west coast swing.