addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Michael Anne C.
user 19844601
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I have a few books that I have been meaning to read and would love to use Book Club as an excuse to read them:

This Is New York by E. B. White-Ok, I read this one before but this is worth a second look.
The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon-Super smart science fiction story.
The Postmortal by Drew Magary-I went to the book signing and I just didn't get to it yet but it looks like a really neat science fiction story with a twist.
Hazel
Hazel-Joyce
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 50
Michael Anne - thanks so much for the suggestions. I have already chosen March and April but will keep one of these in mind for the summer. Hope you are well!