addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Holly Springs Writers Guild Message Board › HS Writers Guild Critque Group

HS Writers Guild Critque Group

Hugh W.
user 11776712
Holly Springs, NC
Post #: 7
Hi everyone,
I've tallied the date/time rankings for the critique group. The results have been verified by Price Waterhouse. Of course, no time will fit for all of us. The top choice was Tuesdays from 7-8:30pm. Given that we meet on the 3rd Wed. of each month for the general mtg/workshops, I'm going to suggest that we meet the 1st Tuesday of each month. This would start on Jan. 7th. Regarding the locale, several of us gathered for a nice time together at the Niche Wine Bar, so we have a feel for this setting. I will check in with the folks at Sips Wine and Coffee Bar to see if meeting there is an option. We also can meet at my office across from Town Hall or possibly at the Cultural Center. I will check on the availability of all of these locations and get back to you. We can try a few and settle on the locale we like the best. Stay tuned. smile